- December 12: Subaru PCV Valve Recall Issued For Crosstreks, Foresters and Ascents recalls | 2 days ago
- December 2: Subaru Forester Passenger Airbag Sensor Lawsuit Filed news | 12 days ago
- November 23: Takata Airbag Settlements Reached in Canada news | 21 days ago
- November 2: Subaru Windshield Lawsuit Says Glass Cracks and Breaks news | 42 days ago
- November 1: Subaru Valve Spring Recall Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
Hesitates When Accelerating
2014 Subaru Outback (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Subaru dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Outback is showing an early trend of problems with hesitation when accelerating.
The vast majority of owners experiencing this problem have reported that Subaru has not been able to find the cause of the engine hesitation, or fix the problem.
Especially because this is a potential safety defect, we are flagging the 2014 Outback as a model year to watch out for.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 11,650 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 22 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (22 reports)