- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 25 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 40 days ago
- November 30: Subaru Cheated on Vehicle Inspections Longer Than Believed news | 51 days ago
- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 66 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 73 days ago
Hesitates When Accelerating
2014 Subaru Outback (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Subaru dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Outback is showing an early trend of problems with hesitation when accelerating.
The vast majority of owners experiencing this problem have reported that Subaru has not been able to find the cause of the engine hesitation, or fix the problem.
Especially because this is a potential safety defect, we are flagging the 2014 Outback as a model year to watch out for.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 11,650 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 22 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (22 reports)