- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 19 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 48 days ago
Subaru TSB #02-168-17
2017 Subaru Outback
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:GASOLINE:BELTS AND ASSOCIATED PULLEYS
- This Service Information bulletin announces a material change to the engine accessory drive / v-belt made to address customer concerns of a slipping belt (squeal or chirping) sound.
Click a tab for more information.