- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 19 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 48 days ago
Subaru TSB #06-70-19
2017 Subaru Outback
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This bulletin announces a change to the operating software included in the Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) Control Module and Hydraulic Unit (VDCCM&H/U) on the models listed above. This change is in response to a very small number of customer inquiries regarding the Hill Holder system?s indicator lamp blinking once along with a single tone (chirp)being heard when starting the engine using the key, push-button or with use of a remote engine start.
Click a tab for more information.