- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 33 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 34 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 37 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 63 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 88 days ago
Subaru TSB #11-181-18
2017 Subaru Outback
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This bulletin announces availability of reprogramming files to optimize the ECM. These new files will address an idle drop condition which may occur when the A/C system switches off at low engine RPM during warm-up after a cold start.
Click a tab for more information.