- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 11 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 18 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 47 days ago
Subaru TSB #12-218-17
2017 Subaru Outback
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:DOOR
- This bulletin provides supplemental information and an inspection point to use when diagnosing a wind rushing sound concern that persists on vehicles: * past the production change provided in TSB 12-176-14R, dated 10/28/2015 or * which have already had the repairs outlined in TSB 12-176-14R performed and the concern persists from the front door(s). PRODUCTION CHANGE INFORMATION: The latest production changes were implemented during September, 2015 starting with the following VINS: G3014581 (LEGACY) and G3230683 (OUTBACK).
Click a tab for more information.