- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 19 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 48 days ago
Subaru TSB #12-246-18R
2017 Subaru Outback
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- This bulletin provides a procedure for diagnosing and repairing customer concerns of a âpoppingâ or âsnappingâ -type sound heard when opening the sunroof. The sound may occur when the rear portion of the glass lid weatherstrip contacts or catches the roof frame when the sunroof is opened.
Click a tab for more information.