- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 11 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 18 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 47 days ago
Subaru TSB #15-212-17
2017 Subaru Outback
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- ALL OUTBACKS AND 5-DOOR IMPREZA MODELS ONLY. This bulletin announces a design change of the tonneau cover assembly to address customer concerns of the handle portion coming loose. The handle has been changed to optimize retention and made available as a service part separate from the tonneau cover.
Click a tab for more information.