- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 22 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 23 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 26 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 52 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
Subaru TSB #16-115-18
2017 Subaru Outback
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- In the interest of customer satisfaction, Subaru of America, Inc. (SOA) is extending the New Car Limited Powertrain Warranty coverage for the Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) on the above listed models and model years from the original five (5) years or sixty thousand (60,000) miles (whichever comes first) to ten (10) years or one-hundred thousand (100,000) miles (whichever comes first). This change is not in response to any specific condition, rather it is to provide customers with added assurance regarding the function and overall performance of their CVT. Additionally, vehicles which are beyond one-hundred thousand (100,000) miles at the time customer notification letters are mailed are being offered additional coverage for a period of one-year from the date of the customer notification letters.
Click a tab for more information.