- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 30 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 31 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 34 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 60 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 85 days ago
Subaru TSB #16-124-19
2017 Subaru Outback
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This Service Information Bulletin announces a design change to the CVT torque converter assembly made to address a small number of reports describing a squeaking -type sound heard while the engine is being cranked over. The sound results from contact between the starter pinion gear and the converter ring gear. Both the number and length of the welds securing the ring gear to the converter shell have been increased significantly.
Click a tab for more information.