- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 11 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 18 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 47 days ago
Subaru TSB #WTD-65R3
2017 Subaru Outback
Affected Component: STEERING
- Revised Service Procedure Bulletin: 2016 Legacy / Outback Stop Sale Information, WTD-65 Recall. This Service Procedure provides an inspection method for identification of affected vehicles and if determined necessary, additional steps for replacing the steering column assembly.
Click a tab for more information.