- December 14: Toyota Land Cruisers and Lexus LX 570s Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- November 21: Toyota Highlander Steering Column Recall May Be Needed investigations | 24 days ago
- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 38 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 44 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 45 days ago
Toyota Recall SET-14B: Vehicle Accessories May Detach
2015 Toyota Land Cruiser
Accessories that detach from a vehicle may result in a vehicle crash and/or personal injury.
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Toyota 4Runner, Tacoma, FJ Cruiser, Land Cruiser, RAV4, Scion FRS, and XB vehicles. The affected vehicles may have accessories installed by SET, such as running boards or other items, that were incorrectly installed. The accessory attaching fasteners were not tightened with the proper torque, possibly causing the accessory to detach from the vehicle.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and tighten the affected bolts, free of charge. The recall began February 23, 2015. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET-14B.
- Documents (11)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall 573 Report - Rev 1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
Click a tab for more information.