- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 5 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 40 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars With Faulty Combination Meters recalls | 40 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 45 days ago
Toyota Recall See attached report.: Sensor Wire May Break Deactivating Air Bags
2016 Toyota Land Cruiser
In the event of a crash, deactivated air bags can increase the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front
Air Bags — Occupant Classification System - Ocs (Front Passenger)
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2008-2019 Toyota Land Cruiser and Lexus LX 570 vehicles. Over time, the seat belt tension sensor wire harness may break and deactivate the front passenger air bag, knee air bag, and passenger seat-mounted side airbag.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will modify the front passenger seat belt assembly or replace it with an improved one, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began February 11, 2019. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371 or Lexus customer service at 1-800-255-3987. Toyota's numbers for this recall are Lexus Interim J2L and Remedy JLL, Toyota Interim J15 and Remedy J05.
Click a tab for more information.