- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 17 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 18 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0037-16
2017 Toyota Land Cruiser
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- TSB: Some 2017 model year vehicles are equipped with a Smart Key system, which allows the customer to enter and start the vehicle without using a mechanical key. To ensure the system is operating properly, the Smart Key functions (Smart Entry and Smart Start) should be inspected using the following procedure during Pre-Delivery Service (PDS). Note: Check ALL of the Smart Keys using this procedure.
Click a tab for more information.