- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 17 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 18 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0057-18
2017 Toyota Land Cruiser
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TSB: SUPERSESSION NOTICE The information contained in this bulletin supersedes Service Bulletin No. T-SB-0043-14. ? Applicability has been updated to include 2017 ? 2018 model year Toyota vehicles. Service Bulletin No. T-SB-0043-14 is obsolete and any printed versions should be discarded. The Immobilizer and Smart Key Reset is a feature that allows the registration of new keys when all master keys are lost. Once the system is reset, all previously registered keys will be erased. Follow the procedures in this bulletin to reset a vehicle Immobilizer or Smart Key system. NOTE New security provisions are required to obtain a reset passcode. It is critical to review the instructions for this new process BEFORE attempting to get a passcode in the new system.
Click a tab for more information.