- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 11 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 16 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 17 days ago
Toyota TSB #H0E Dealer Packa
2017 Toyota Mirai
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL:CRUISE CONTROL
- Dealer Package: Fuel Cell System Updates. Under unique driving conditions, such as if the accelerator pedal is depressed to the wide open throttle position after driving on a long descent while using cruise control, there is a possibility that a warning light will illuminate, a message will be displayed on the instrument panel, and the fuel cell system will stop running. If the fuel cell system stops running, electric power steering and the brakes will function normally. The fuel cell system can be restarted after the vehicle is stopped.
Click a tab for more information.