- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 17 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 18 days ago
Toyota TSB #H0X_Dealer Packa
2017 Toyota Mirai
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- Dealer Package: The subject vehicles are voluntarily equipped with an event data recorder (EDR). The EDR only collects, stores, and allows retrieval of vehicle event data, including crash events. It DOES NOT control the operation of the vehicle or any crash safety systems. Due to a software error, the EDR data for ?Accelerator Pedal, % Full? will show a constant value of ?0,? and will not record another accelerator open position at the time an event is recorded. No other system uses this software output data.
Click a tab for more information.