- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 17 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 18 days ago
Toyota TSB #SSC_Dealer Daily
2017 Toyota Mirai
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER
- Dealer Daily: Toyota announced a Campaign in Japan and other international markets covering certain Toyota Mirai vehicles. The campaign will provide software updates to the fuel cell control systems in the involved vehicles. Toyota is currently preparing to launch a Special Service Campaign (SSC) in the United States and expects the updates to be released approximately mid-March, 2017.
Click a tab for more information.