- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 17 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 18 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0318-17
2017 Toyota Mirai
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM
- TSB: Some 2016 ? 2017 model year Mirai vehicles may exhibit a warning message, "FC malfunction, return vehicle to dealer for service." This message is accompanied by Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) P1DEF (450 FC Stack Performance). The Fuel Control Module (FCM) calibration has been revised to address this condition.
Click a tab for more information.