- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 11 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 16 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 17 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0437-17
2017 Toyota Mirai
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- TT: Some customers may experience greyed out buttons or inactive screens (lockouts) while driving. This is to promote safe driving practices and reduce the amount of distractions while driving. These lockouts can?t be deactivated or defeated through any settings. The following is a list of common lockouts, however, this is not a complete list of lockouts.
Click a tab for more information.