- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 14 days ago
- October 3: Toyota Hybrid Class Action Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 20 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Saved Text Messages news | 22 days ago
- September 25: Toyota Prius AC Smell Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Prius Cars Recalled Because Hybrid Systems May Shut Down recalls | 31 days ago
2001 Toyota Sequoia
2001 Toyota Sequoia Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Dead Battery Engages Security System1
- Multiple, Recurring Electrical Issues1
- NHTSA: Electrical System21
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Cluster/Panel3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: 12v/24v/48v Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sequoia Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sequoia compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sequoia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sequoia.