- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 9 days ago
- July 19: Toyota Tundra Turn Signal Problems Cause Recall recalls | 24 days ago
- June 30: BMW Tie-Rod Recall Affects 3,800 Vehicles recalls | 43 days ago
- June 24: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars For Hybrid System Problems recalls | 49 days ago
- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 83 days ago
2004 Toyota Sequoia
Accessories - Exterior Problems
2004 Toyota Sequoia Accessories - Exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rear Hatch Handle Broke10
- Excessive Wind Noise1
- Rear Power Window Remote Works Intermittently1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hatchback/Liftgate: Lock1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sequoia Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sequoia compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sequoia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sequoia.