- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 16 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 31 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Toyota TSB #F0A_Dealer Lette
2014 Toyota Sequoia
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- Dealer Letter: In our continuing efforts to ensure the best in customer satisfaction, Toyota has turned Limited Service Campaign (LSC) F0A into Special Service Campaign (SSC) F0A with no expiration date. This SSC covers certain 2012 ? 2014 MY Tundra and Sequoia vehicles. This SSC will cover approximately 39,000 Sequoia and 247,000 Tundra vehicles equipped with a 5.7 liter gasoline or 5.7 Liter-Flex Fuel engines. In certain 2012 ? 2014 Model Year Toyota Tundra and Sequoia vehicles equipped with a 5.7 Liter gasoline or 5.7 Liter-Flex Fuel engines, the Engine Control Module (ECM) may set a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) if debris/ice becomes lodged in the air switching valve. If this occurs, the Malfunction Indicator (Check Engine) Light could illuminate and the vehicle could enter a ?Fail-Safe? Mode (also known as ?Limp-Home? Mode). If this occurs the vehicle?s power and speed will be reduced, which could inconvenience you and require immediate repair.
Click a tab for more information.