- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 15 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 30 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0161-16_Rev
2014 Toyota Sequoia
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:DOOR
- TSB: REVISION NOTICE May 18, 2018 Rev1: * Applicability has been updated to include 2018 model year Tundra and 2017 - 2018 model year Sequoia vehicles. * The entire bulletin has been updated. Any previous printed versions of this bulletin should be discarded. Some 2008 - 2018 model year Sequoia and 2007 - 2018 model year Tundra vehicles may exhibit a popping noise during RH or LH front door operation. This noise may be due to a fracture/crack in the plastic over mold of the door check arm by the pivot area. Follow the Repair Procedure in this bulletin to address this condition. NOTE If the vehicle is being repaired due to damage from an accident, this Service Bulletin and the part numbers listed do NOT apply.
Click a tab for more information.