- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 14 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 29 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0166-19_Rev
2014 Toyota Sequoia
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- TSB: REVISION NOTICE January 23, 2020 Rev1: G1439 The Parts Information, Calibration Information, and Repair Procedure sections have been updated. SUPERSESSION NOTICE The information contained in this bulletin supersedes Service Bulletin No. T-SB-0058-13.Service Bulletin No. T-SB-0058-13 is obsolete and any printed versions should be discarded. Some 2009 ? 2018 model year Sequoia and 2009 ? 2019 model year Tundra vehicles equipped with a 3UR-FBE engine may exhibit a hard start and/or MIL ON condition with one or more of the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs): ? DTC P0171 and/or P0174 (System Too Lean Bank 1/Bank 2) ? DTC P0172 and/or P0175 (System Too Rich Bank 1/Bank 2) ? DTC P1604 (Startability Malfunction) Techstream data list analysis may reveal negative fuel trims and an elevated alcohol density estimate relative to the vehicle?s actual fuel alcohol content. Follow the Repair Procedure in this bulletin to address these conditions.
Click a tab for more information.