- July 15: Toyota To Pay $15.8 Million in California Dealership Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- July 14: Toyota Prius c Recall Issued Over DC-DC Converters recalls | 6 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Settlement Approved news | 34 days ago
- May 25: Toyota Says 4Runner Rusted Frame Lawsuit Should Go news | 56 days ago
- May 14: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 67 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17A: Defective Lugnuts May Crack Or Detach
2015 Toyota Sequoia
Lugnuts that crack and detach may cause the wheels to separate from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2013-2017 Toyota Tundra and Sequoia vehicles accessorized with Southeast Toyota accessory 20-inch Rockstar wheels installed by Southeast Toyota or a Southeast Toyota dealer. The Rockstar wheels were installed with lugnuts that may crack and detach.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will install new replacement lugnuts, free of charge. The recall began June 23, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET17A.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.