- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 68 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 82 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17A: Defective Lugnuts May Crack Or Detach
2015 Toyota Sequoia
Lugnuts that crack and detach may cause the wheels to separate from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2013-2017 Toyota Tundra and Sequoia vehicles accessorized with Southeast Toyota accessory 20-inch Rockstar wheels installed by Southeast Toyota or a Southeast Toyota dealer. The Rockstar wheels were installed with lugnuts that may crack and detach.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will install new replacement lugnuts, free of charge. The recall began June 23, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET17A.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.