- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 16 days ago
- September 5: Toyota Prius Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 17 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Cleared in Crash of 2005 Tundra news | 19 days ago
- August 31: 2012 Toyota Avalon Recalled For Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 22 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 22 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17A: Defective Lugnuts May Crack Or Detach
2015 Toyota Sequoia
Lugnuts that crack and detach may cause the wheels to separate from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2013-2017 Toyota Tundra and Sequoia vehicles accessorized with Southeast Toyota accessory 20-inch Rockstar wheels installed by Southeast Toyota or a Southeast Toyota dealer. The Rockstar wheels were installed with lugnuts that may crack and detach.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will install new replacement lugnuts, free of charge. The recall began June 23, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET17A.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.