- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 14 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 29 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
Toyota Recall 19R1: Non-Permanent Text On Load Capacity Label
2019 Toyota Sequoia
If the driver cannot read the label, they may unknowingly overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Gulf States Toyota (GST) is recalling certain 2019 C-HR, 4Runner, Avalon, Avalon Hybrid, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Prius, RAV4, Sequoia, Tacoma, Sienna, Tundra and Yaris vehicles. The text on the load capacity label may become illegible. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- GST will notify owners, and dealers will provide corrected load carrying capacity modification labels, free of charge. The recall began May 24, 2019. Owners may contact GST customer service at 1-800-444-1074. GST's number for this recall is 19R1.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.