- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 12 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 16 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 21 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded To Nearly 2 Million Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0575-19
2020 Toyota Sequoia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TT: Some new vehicles may experience the SOS/Telematics functions inoperative during Pre-Delivery Inspection or after replacement. The following procedure outlines the process to activate the DCM with the cellular network. To begin the process below, move the vehicle to an area with cell reception.
Click a tab for more information.