- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 11 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 15 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 20 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded To Nearly 2 Million Vehicles recalls | 30 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0589-19
2020 Toyota Sequoia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- TT: Customers may complain of a whine noise upon starter engagement. ? The whine noise may be accentuated when holding the key to start the engine; Alternately, the noise may be diminished by using the crank hold function ?bumping? the key to start the engine. ? The whine noise is likely to be loudest at the first cold start, diminishing with subsequent starts.
Click a tab for more information.