- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 12 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 16 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 21 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded To Nearly 2 Million Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
Toyota TSB #TSB-0009-19
2020 Toyota Sequoia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TSB: Long-term or off-site storage requires special care to keep vehicles factory fresh and ready for delivery. The following guidelines should be performed to minimize vehicle component/part degradation due to extended vehicle storage conditions. Long-term storage can affect a vehicle?s systems and components. Any problems that are found should be corrected immediately.
Click a tab for more information.