- November 24: Toyota Power Steering Recall Includes Sequoia and Tundra recalls | 11 days ago
- November 19: Toyota Recalls 2022 Sienna Minivans With Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 16 days ago
- November 17: Toyota Camry Recalled Over Brake Vacuum Pump Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- October 24: Toyota Prius Bad Smell Causes Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 57 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17B: Accessory Hood Scoop May Detach
2012 Toyota Tacoma
If the hood scoop detaches, it may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body — Hood — Hinge And Attachments
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2011-2016 Toyota Tacoma and 4Runner vehicles equipped with accessory hood scoops installed by SET or SET dealers. The adhesive attaching the hood scoop may weaken, allowing the hood scoop to detach from the vehicle.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will mechanically fasten the scoop to the hood, free of charge. The recall began on September 1, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-954-429-2000. SET's number for this recall is SET17B.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.