- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 1 days ago
- November 25: Toyota Recalls RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Avalon, Avalon Hybrid recalls | 3 days ago
- October 28: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded to 5.8 Million Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- October 19: Toyota Recalls Highlander and Highlander Hybrid SUVs recalls | 40 days ago
- October 13: ZF Airbag Lawsuit Includes 15 Million Vehicles news | 46 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17B: Accessory Hood Scoop May Detach
2012 Toyota Tacoma
If the hood scoop detaches, it may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body — Hood — Hinge And Attachments
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2011-2016 Toyota Tacoma and 4Runner vehicles equipped with accessory hood scoops installed by SET or SET dealers. The adhesive attaching the hood scoop may weaken, allowing the hood scoop to detach from the vehicle.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will mechanically fasten the scoop to the hood, free of charge. The recall began on September 1, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-954-429-2000. SET's number for this recall is SET17B.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.