- March 24: Toyota Camry and Avalon Hybrids Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 1 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 21 days ago
- January 9: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.7 Million Lexus and Toyota Vehicles recalls | 75 days ago
Toyota Recall : Incorrect Load Carrying Capacity Label/FMVSS 110
2015 Toyota Tacoma
An incorrect label may result in the vehicle being overloaded, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (Gulf States) is recalling certain model year 2015 Toyota Tacoma vehicles manufactured September 2, 2014, to October 15, 2014. The affected vehicles may contain an incorrect Load Carrying Capacity Modification Label. As a result, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 110, "Tire Selection and Rims for Passenger Cars."
- Gulf States has notified owners, and dealers will install an accurate label, free of charge. The recall began December 1, 2014. Owners may contact Gulf States customer service at 1-800-444-1074.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.