- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 5 days ago
- October 13: Toyota C-HR Rear Wheels Could Detach From the SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- October 6: Toyota Recalls Avalon, Sequoia and Tundra For Airbag Failures recalls | 14 days ago
- October 5: Toyota Prius Limp Mode Recall Involves 2.4 Million Cars recalls | 15 days ago
- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 44 days ago
Toyota Recall : Incorrect Load Carrying Capacity Label/FMVSS 110
2015 Toyota Tacoma
An incorrect label may result in the vehicle being overloaded, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (Gulf States) is recalling certain model year 2015 Toyota Tacoma vehicles manufactured September 2, 2014, to October 15, 2014. The affected vehicles may contain an incorrect Load Carrying Capacity Modification Label. As a result, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 110, "Tire Selection and Rims for Passenger Cars."
- Gulf States has notified owners, and dealers will install an accurate label, free of charge. The recall began December 1, 2014. Owners may contact Gulf States customer service at 1-800-444-1074.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.