- August 18: $242.1 Million Awarded in Lexus ES 300 Seatback Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Prius Windshield Replacement Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 5 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit Says Mold Builds Up news | 19 days ago
- July 27: Toyota Camry Mold Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 55 days ago
Toyota Recall : Incorrect Load Carrying Capacity Label/FMVSS 110
2015 Toyota Tacoma
An incorrect label may result in the vehicle being overloaded, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (Gulf States) is recalling certain model year 2015 Toyota Tacoma vehicles manufactured September 2, 2014, to October 15, 2014. The affected vehicles may contain an incorrect Load Carrying Capacity Modification Label. As a result, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 110, "Tire Selection and Rims for Passenger Cars."
- Gulf States has notified owners, and dealers will install an accurate label, free of charge. The recall began December 1, 2014. Owners may contact Gulf States customer service at 1-800-444-1074.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.