- October 16: Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended For 2020 Models news | 4 days ago
- October 14: Toyota 4Runners Recalled By Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 6 days ago
- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 6 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Class Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 12 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17B: Accessory Hood Scoop May Detach
2016 Toyota Tacoma
If the hood scoop detaches, it may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body — Hood — Hinge And Attachments
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2011-2016 Toyota Tacoma and 4Runner vehicles equipped with accessory hood scoops installed by SET or SET dealers. The adhesive attaching the hood scoop may weaken, allowing the hood scoop to detach from the vehicle.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will mechanically fasten the scoop to the hood, free of charge. The recall began on September 1, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-954-429-2000. SET's number for this recall is SET17B.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.