- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 7 days ago
- February 10: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Not Good Enough, Says Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- February 9: Toyota Recalls Vehicles To Replace Engines recalls | 15 days ago
- February 6: 2019-2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Issue Causes Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- January 31: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17B: Accessory Hood Scoop May Detach
2016 Toyota Tacoma
If the hood scoop detaches, it may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body — Hood — Hinge And Attachments
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2011-2016 Toyota Tacoma and 4Runner vehicles equipped with accessory hood scoops installed by SET or SET dealers. The adhesive attaching the hood scoop may weaken, allowing the hood scoop to detach from the vehicle.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will mechanically fasten the scoop to the hood, free of charge. The recall began on September 1, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-954-429-2000. SET's number for this recall is SET17B.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.