- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 2 days ago
- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 17 days ago
- March 7: Toyota Prius Windshield Cracks Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- March 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Equipped With 10-Spoke Wheels recalls | 18 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 27 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint Problems
2002 Toyota Tundra (Page 2 of 2)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 5 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 4 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 67,614 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.