- August 18: $242.1 Million Awarded in Lexus ES 300 Seatback Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Prius Windshield Replacement Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 6 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit Says Mold Builds Up news | 20 days ago
- July 27: Toyota Camry Mold Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 56 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17A: Defective Lugnuts May Crack Or Detach
2014 Toyota Tundra
Lugnuts that crack and detach may cause the wheels to separate from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2013-2017 Toyota Tundra and Sequoia vehicles accessorized with Southeast Toyota accessory 20-inch Rockstar wheels installed by Southeast Toyota or a Southeast Toyota dealer. The Rockstar wheels were installed with lugnuts that may crack and detach.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will install new replacement lugnuts, free of charge. The recall began June 23, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET17A.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.