- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 10 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 16 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 17 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 26 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 33 days ago
Toyota Recall : Lug Nuts Loosening
2014 Toyota Tundra
If the lug nuts loosen, or the wheel studs fracture, the wheel may separate from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (GST) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Toyota Tundra vehicles modified by GST as part of certain vehicle packages to be equipped with a combination of non-Toyota-brand 20-inch alloy wheels and chrome plated lug nuts. The coating on the lug nuts may give, causing the lug nuts to loosen or the wheel studs to fracture.
- GST will notify owners, and dealers will replace 20 lug nuts and torque them to specification, free of charge. The recall began in August 2014. Owners may contact GST customer service at 1-800-444-1074.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.