- December 14: Toyota Land Cruisers and Lexus LX 570s Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- November 21: Toyota Highlander Steering Column Recall May Be Needed investigations | 24 days ago
- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 38 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 44 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 45 days ago
Toyota Recall : Possible Improper Side-Curtain Air Bag Deployment
2014 Toyota Tundra
If the Curtain-Shield Air Bags (CSA) do not deploy properly there is an increased risk of occupant injury during a crash.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain model year 2014 Toyota Tundra CrewMax and Double Cab vehicles manufactured July 29, 2013, to August 22, 2014. Due to the possible misinstallation of the upper tab of the B-pillar interior trim, the Curtain-Shield Air Bags (CSA) may not deploy properly in the event of a crash.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the B-pillar interior trim installation and will replace it if it is not installed correctly, free of charge. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331.
- Documents (14)
- Recall Quarterly Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Other Recall Related Documents
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Issued Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Quarterly Completion Rate Update
- Recall Quarterly Report #8, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #7, 2016-2
Click a tab for more information.