- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 0 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 7 days ago
- October 13: Toyota C-HR Rear Wheels Could Detach From the SUVs recalls | 9 days ago
- October 6: Toyota Recalls Avalon, Sequoia and Tundra For Airbag Failures recalls | 16 days ago
- October 5: Toyota Prius Limp Mode Recall Involves 2.4 Million Cars recalls | 17 days ago
Toyota Recall : Possible Improper Side-Curtain Air Bag Deployment
2014 Toyota Tundra
If the Curtain-Shield Air Bags (CSA) do not deploy properly there is an increased risk of occupant injury during a crash.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain model year 2014 Toyota Tundra CrewMax and Double Cab vehicles manufactured July 29, 2013, to August 22, 2014. Due to the possible misinstallation of the upper tab of the B-pillar interior trim, the Curtain-Shield Air Bags (CSA) may not deploy properly in the event of a crash.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the B-pillar interior trim installation and will replace it if it is not installed correctly, free of charge. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331.
- Documents (14)
- Recall Quarterly Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Other Recall Related Documents
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Issued Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Quarterly Completion Rate Update
- Recall Quarterly Report #8, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #7, 2016-2
Click a tab for more information.