- August 14: Toyota Prius Windshield Replacement Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 1 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit Says Mold Builds Up news | 15 days ago
- July 27: Toyota Camry Mold Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 51 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
Toyota Recall SET-16C: Incorrect Load Carrying Capacity Label/FMVSS 110
2015 Toyota Tundra
An incorrect label may lead an owner to overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2016 Toyota Camry and Highlander, 2015-2016 Toyota Tundra, Scion FR-S, and tC vehicles. The Load Carrying Capacity Modification Label may not reflect the correct added weight of the installed accessories. As a result, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims for Passenger Cars."
- SET will notify owners, and provide a corrected label for placement over the inaccurate label, free of charge. The recall began on July 14, 2016. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226.
- Documents (11)
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Subject: Non-Compliance Recall SET-16C – Remedy Available
- Recall 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-3
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.