- August 18: $242.1 Million Awarded in Lexus ES 300 Seatback Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Prius Windshield Replacement Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 6 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit Says Mold Builds Up news | 20 days ago
- July 27: Toyota Camry Mold Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 56 days ago
Toyota Recall SET15C: Incorrect Tire Inflation Information/FMVSS 110
2015 Toyota Tundra
If the operator inflates the tires according to the information on the tire placard, the tires may be underinflated, increasing the risk of tire failure which could result in a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2015 Toyota Tundra vehicles manufactured March 11, 2015, to April 11, 2015 and equipped with Nitto Terra Grappler G2 275/60R20 116S XL tires. These vehicles have a tire placcard that incorrectly states the recommended cold tire inflation pressure. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 110, "Tire Selection and Rims and Motor Home/Recreation Vehicle Trailer Load Carrying Capacity Information for Motor Vehicles with a GVWR of 4,536 kilograms (10,000 pounds) or less."
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will install a new tire placard with the correct cold tire inflation pressure information, free of charge. The recall began on June 29, 2015. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET15C.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.