- January 26: Toyota Brake Booster Pump Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 3 days ago
- January 24: Toyota Recalls 155,000 Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- January 21: Toyota Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Recall For 3.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 14 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 15 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17A: Defective Lugnuts May Crack Or Detach
2016 Toyota Tundra
Lugnuts that crack and detach may cause the wheels to separate from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2013-2017 Toyota Tundra and Sequoia vehicles accessorized with Southeast Toyota accessory 20-inch Rockstar wheels installed by Southeast Toyota or a Southeast Toyota dealer. The Rockstar wheels were installed with lugnuts that may crack and detach.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will install new replacement lugnuts, free of charge. The recall began June 23, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET17A.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.