- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 24 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 25 days ago
- March 28: Recall: 2018 Toyota Camry Cars May Need New Engines recalls | 30 days ago
Toyota Recall H0K: Knee Air Bag Installed Using Incorrect Bolts
2016 Toyota Tundra
The incorrect bolts may cause the air bag module to loosen over time, affecting the performance of the knee airbag, increasing the risk of injury during a crash.
Air Bags — Knee Bolster
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2016 Tundra vehicles. The affected vehicles have a passenger knee air bag module that was attached to the instrument panel mounting brackets with incorrect bolts.
- All of the affected vehicles have been inspected and any incorrect knee air bag mounting bolts have been replaced, free of charge. The recall began on June 22, 2017. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331. Toyota's number for this recall is H0K.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.