- October 16: Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended For 2020 Models news | 3 days ago
- October 14: Toyota 4Runners Recalled By Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 5 days ago
- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 5 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Class Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 11 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17A: Defective Lugnuts May Crack Or Detach
2017 Toyota Tundra
Lugnuts that crack and detach may cause the wheels to separate from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2013-2017 Toyota Tundra and Sequoia vehicles accessorized with Southeast Toyota accessory 20-inch Rockstar wheels installed by Southeast Toyota or a Southeast Toyota dealer. The Rockstar wheels were installed with lugnuts that may crack and detach.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will install new replacement lugnuts, free of charge. The recall began June 23, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET17A.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.