- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 14 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 20 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 21 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 30 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 37 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17A: Defective Lugnuts May Crack Or Detach
2017 Toyota Tundra
Lugnuts that crack and detach may cause the wheels to separate from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2013-2017 Toyota Tundra and Sequoia vehicles accessorized with Southeast Toyota accessory 20-inch Rockstar wheels installed by Southeast Toyota or a Southeast Toyota dealer. The Rockstar wheels were installed with lugnuts that may crack and detach.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will install new replacement lugnuts, free of charge. The recall began June 23, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET17A.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.