- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 7 days ago
- February 10: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Not Good Enough, Says Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- February 9: Toyota Recalls Vehicles To Replace Engines recalls | 15 days ago
- February 6: 2019-2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Issue Causes Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- January 31: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
Toyota Recall J0Z: Incorrect Weight On Capacity Label/FMVSS 110
2018 Toyota Tundra
Since the incorrect label is not within 1% of the additional weight, the vehicles are not compliant with the FMVSS.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Toyota Tundra vehicles. The accessory all-weather floormats may have been counted twice when creating the load carrying capacity modification label, resulting in the capacity modification label incorrectly overstating the additional weight by 10 pounds. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- All vehicle owners will be sent a corrected label. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is J0Z.
- Documents (11)
- Owner notification with label
- Miscellaneous Document - October 11, 2018 NONCOMPLIANCE INFORMATION REPORT
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - SAFETY (NONCOMPLIANCE) RECALL J0Z (Remedy Notice)
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 110
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2018-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2019-4
Click a tab for more information.