- March 15: VW Recalls CC, Eos, Golf and Passat for Takata Airbags recalls | 2 days ago
- March 2: Volkswagen CC Suspension Problems Cause Tire Wear: Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- February 22: VW Tiguan Limiteds Have Wrong Steering Wheels and Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 25 days ago
- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 29 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 16,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.