- September 23: Volkswagen Recalls Passat Cars To Replace Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
- September 18: Duralast Master Cylinder Recall Issued For VW Vehicles recalls | 39 days ago
- September 2: VW Recalls Atlas Cross Sports For Headlight Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 55 days ago
- August 6: VW Front Assist Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Braking news | 82 days ago
2003 Volkswagen Beetle
2003 Volkswagen Beetle Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Will Not Start Intermitantly2
- Power Window Failure1
- Turn Signal Failure1
- Wiring Harness Melting1
- NHTSA: Electrical System33
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Beetle Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Beetle compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Beetle overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Beetle.