- July 10: Investigation: 2018 VW Tiguan Seat Belts Are Breaking investigations | 9 days ago
- July 9: Appeals Court Rules VW Stuck With $10 Billion Settlement news | 10 days ago
- July 5: Volkswagen Lawsuit Says Safety Features Don't Work as Advertised news | 14 days ago
- July 3: Volkswagen Age Discrimination Lawsuit Filed in Tennessee news | 16 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
2003 Volkswagen Beetle
2003 Volkswagen Beetle Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- will not start intermitantly2
- power window failure1
- turn signal failure1
- wiring harness melting1
- NHTSA: Electrical System30
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Beetle Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Beetle compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Beetle overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Beetle.