- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 8 days ago
- September 11: Dutch Prosecutors Investigating Jeep and Suzuki Emissions news | 10 days ago
- September 10: BMW, Daimler and Volkswagen in German Crosshairs news | 11 days ago
- August 28: Volkswagen Recalls CC and Passat For Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 24 days ago
- August 26: Volkswagen's James Liang Sentenced to 40 Months in Prison news | 26 days ago
2003 Volkswagen Beetle
Worst 2003 Beetle electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- will not start intermitantly2
- power window failure1
- turn signal failure1
- wiring harness melting1
- NHTSA: Electrical System29
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Beetle Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Beetle compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Beetle overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Beetle.