- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 3 days ago
- September 10: VW Touareg Drain Valve Lawsuit Says Water Enters Air Filters news | 8 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Recalls Atlas SUVs For Airbag Dangers recalls | 11 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- September 5: New European Emissions Test Causing Volkswagen Problems news | 13 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System: Ignition Problems
2001 Volkswagen Jetta (Page 1 of 3)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 28,028 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.