- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 4 days ago
- January 13: 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan Under Federal Investigation investigations | 38 days ago
- December 31: VW Says Former Owners of 'Clean Diesel' Vehicles Don't Have a Case news | 51 days ago
- December 19: Audi Gets Approval to Fix 24,000 Diesel 3-Liter Vehicles news | 63 days ago
- December 16: 17,000 Complaints Filed With VW UK After Emissions 'Fix' news | 66 days ago
2014 Volkswagen Jetta
Worst 2014 Jetta Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loses power, stalls4
- rattling noise from engine2
- engine caught fire1
- engine dies/stalls while driving1
- high pitch noise from engine1
- shaking engine1
- stalls when accelerating from a stop1
- ticking sound from engine1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Engine28
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Jetta Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Jetta compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Jetta overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Jetta.