- May 17: VW Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 9 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 12 days ago
- May 13: Volkswagen Recalls Tiguans To Replace Shock Absorbers recalls | 13 days ago
- May 3: Former VW CEO Martin Winterkorn Charged With Conspiracy news | 23 days ago
- May 3: VW Passat Recalled to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 23 days ago
2015 Volkswagen e-Golf
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Volkswagen e-Golf
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Volkswagen e-Golf by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volkswagen service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volkswagen customer service.
An unexpected vehicle shutdown can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash, if the front passenger seat occupant is incorrectly classified or non-detected, the passenger frontal air bag may deploy improperly ... Read more »