- April 10: Judge Dismisses Volvo 850 Lawsuit Over Anti-Intrusion Bar Doors news | 13 days ago
- April 1: Minnesota Senators File Bill to Ban Self-Driving Cars news | 22 days ago
- March 26: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Video Earns Arizona Suspension news | 28 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 32 days ago
- March 19: Uber Self-Driving Car Kills Arizona Woman news | 35 days ago
Volvo Recall : Inflatable Curtain Air Bag May Improperly Deploy
2016 Volvo XC90
Underinflated air bags may not fully protect third row occupants, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Volvo Cars of N.A., LLC (Volvo) is recalling certain model year 2016 Volvo XC90 vehicles manufactured January 27, 2015, to July 10, 2015. The third row seating side curtain air bags may not fully inflate.
- Volvo will notify owners, and dealers will modify the D-pillar interior panels to allow full inflation of the third row airbags, free of charge. The recall began on September 21, 2015. Owners may contact Volvo Customer Care at 1-800-458-1552.
- Documents (11)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - August 11, 2015 RETAILER INFORMATION PACKAGE SUPERSEDES DELIVERY STOP ACTION D89610
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-3
Click a tab for more information.