- December 12: Volvo Door Latch Recall Includes S60, S60I, V60, S60CC and V60CC recalls | 48 days ago
- November 24: Volvo Android Auto Lawsuit Says XC90 Owners Got Scammed news | 66 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 67 days ago
- November 19: Lack of Federal Safety Standards Contributed to Uber Crash news | 71 days ago
- November 9: Elaine Herzberg Death: Self-Driving Uber Ignored Jaywalking Pedestrian investigations | 81 days ago
Volvo Recall : Inflatable Curtain Air Bag May Improperly Deploy
2016 Volvo XC90
Underinflated air bags may not fully protect third row occupants, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Volvo Cars of N.A., LLC (Volvo) is recalling certain model year 2016 Volvo XC90 vehicles manufactured January 27, 2015, to July 10, 2015. The third row seating side curtain air bags may not fully inflate.
- Volvo will notify owners, and dealers will modify the D-pillar interior panels to allow full inflation of the third row airbags, free of charge. The recall began on September 21, 2015. Owners may contact Volvo Customer Care at 1-800-458-1552.
- Documents (11)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - August 11, 2015 RETAILER INFORMATION PACKAGE SUPERSEDES DELIVERY STOP ACTION D89610
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-3
Click a tab for more information.