- April 10: Judge Dismisses Volvo 850 Lawsuit Over Anti-Intrusion Bar Doors news | 41 days ago
- April 1: Minnesota Senators File Bill to Ban Self-Driving Cars news | 50 days ago
- March 26: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Video Earns Arizona Suspension news | 56 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 60 days ago
- March 19: Uber Self-Driving Car Kills Arizona Woman news | 63 days ago
2016 Volvo XC90
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Volvo XC90
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Volvo XC90 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volvo service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volvo customer service.
If the seat belt buckle separates from the bracket, the front seat passenger may not be adequately restrained in the event of a crash, increasing their ... Read more »
Significant water drainage into the passenger compartment may adversely affect air bag deployment in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of occupant ... Read more »
If the switch is unintentionally pressed and the sunroof panel closes, there is an increased risk of occupant injury. Read more »
Underinflated air bags may not fully protect third row occupants, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
If the wiring harness is routed incorrectly, the wiring may be damaged, disabling the front seat side impact air bag, and increasing the risk of injury ... Read more »