- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 4 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Ram Trucks Over Deadly Defect recalls | 8 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 16 days ago
- May 7: Chrysler Recalls 114,000 Ram ProMaster Vans recalls | 16 days ago
- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 26 days ago
2004 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2004 Sebring brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brakes squeak loudly when braking6
- pads/rotors wear out prematurely5
- brakes almost failed1
- brakes failed1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock4
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.