- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 8 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 13 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 21 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 27 days ago
2004 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2004 Sebring brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brakes squeak loudly when braking6
- pads/rotors wear out prematurely5
- brakes almost failed1
- brakes failed1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock4
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.