- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 31 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 66 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 73 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 89 days ago
2004 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2004 Sebring brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brakes squeak loudly when braking6
- pads/rotors wear out prematurely5
- brakes almost failed1
- brakes failed1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock4
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.